"MOMS NIGHT OUT"


      


 It was 9pm and the kids were already tucked in bed. So I call it a movie night for two. 



My husband to my surprise has a copy of the movie, "Moms Night Out". Only to remember that Friday night is our date night. :) 

"Mom's night out" sounds so perfect to my ear that I get so giggly to watch it. For all we know, we moms missed out a lot of night outs since we became a Mom and this movie quite gave me a quick night out by laughing hard over too much related scenes we all moms can pretty much mirror ourselves.

I would suggest you watch the movie as it clearly establish our main or most important role in life and that is, being a Mother. 

The movie will make you love yourself and honor the role that's been given to us. 
Will not talk too much details about it but it will probably bring you to tears at some point.


So why not grab a chips or popcorn and take a little time to rest and relax while watching this movie? 



Click the BREAK button NOW pretty working mom! Cheers! ☺