5 REASONS WHY “TOY STORY” IS HELPFUL FOR ME AND MY KIDS



1.  Kids learn to play toys and love it just like Andy.
Andy loves all his toys especially Woody and Buzz Lightyear. So my kids learn to love their toys as well. I feel that they get lonely when Andy has to leave his toys for college. I wonder if baby girls cry at lonely scenes or baby boys just don’t really shed a tear? Enlighten me.

2Sid makes them realize NOT to break their toys.
My kids known FEAR once Sid comes out at Pizza Planet. That black shirt with skull prints is a sign of evil coming. But how I love to scare my kids about Sid breaking their toys if they won’t behave? Isn’t that perfect? YOLO.

3.  Andy taught them to love and to care for their toys.
From the day when Andy celebrate his birthday and get Buzz Lightyear as a present, we know how much he loves playing with Woody and his friends. My boys, especially my eldest, get to play with their toys cautiously not to break a single part of it. Who would want a broken toy anyway?

4Toy Story 1, 2, 3, gives me free time and all the time I need to finish the chores.
And when the boys are entertainingly occupied with Woody and Friends and all that scary monkey, big bad bear, and big baby, I get to do A LOT of housework in a snap! Yes, and I can even get a free time if I finish everything right away. “Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!” Andy shouting in the background while I’m typing this post. Oh my Te quiero!

5. We enjoy watching Toy Story over and over again and we never get bored.
Toy Story is for all ages. We all had our own toys during our childhood days and even until now. (Until now? Wait, whut?! Forget about that!)Toys make us all happy and we even wonder at some point if they can even talk if we talk to them or move when we try to make them fly, walk and dance. Watching them like actually talking and moving without people knowing are very much on point. Big bad bear’s (as we call him) drama does happen to our own toys at some point. Replacing, thrown into the thrash and donating to Day Care are certainly toys’ reality. I love talking to my kids what happen and they never really get tire of asking me.

Get a copy of Toy Story 1, 2, and 3 to know what I mean and try to reminisce your childhood days with your toys. Be young and play again. You never really know. Your kids will suddenly blurt out “Buzz” in a few and get really stuck sitting there holding their own favorite toy. 

Comment and tell us your story while you watch Toy Story even without the kids.